Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-24-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
A Different Kind of Cemetery
Who's Online
27 registered (erlybyrd99, eesmith60, chip5610, Geniegal, GerbLady, 14 invisible), 37 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My pet peeves and other idiotic things people do. by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/20/14 03:11 PM

People that pronounce all the letters in Wednesday, they seem fishy to me lol
The Lounge
SNAFU is SOP. At least it's not FUBAR'd.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Nephew requesting HELP by Matt Cross @ 10/20/14 03:10 PM

Nope...it's déjà vu.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My pet peeves and other idiotic things people do. by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/20/14 03:10 PM

Usually on the news about something happening in government, they pass it off as "just a SNAFU" as if it is something out of the ordinary. Situation Normal All F*&$ed Up
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What is it and how are you cooking it? by Matt Cross @ 10/20/14 03:07 PM

Who knows! Maybe leftovers, maybe pasta, maybe a bowl of cereal.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Walking Dead by bugaboo @ 10/20/14 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: DD0329I did see her reach for her katana - I'm not convinced she won't get it back at some point. I forgot about the marks on the trees where Morgan was in the last episode, and the marks on the church...are they somehow relate
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What is it and how are you cooking it? by bethhoo @ 10/20/14 03:04 PM

Hamburger with chips. Don't feel like cooking anything more adventurous.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Apple pie bakers...a question by CemeteryWlkr @ 10/20/14 03:04 PM

I do it because I like the way it makes the crust taste.
The Lounge
I'm in Missouri.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Nephew requesting HELP by eesmith60 @ 10/20/14 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: LurkyLou72Originally Posted By: eesmith60 Bill has done this before Okay, so I'm not completely crazy. I thought he'd done this kind of "my nephew needs help" post before. Thanks for confirming it. It's deja vu
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Right handers will never know the joy of by CemeteryWlkr @ 10/20/14 02:59 PM

I am left handed.
The Lounge
Just make sure they are licensed and bonded. It shouldn't make any difference that you'd like the return moved to a load bearing wall. What you don't want happening is a low-bid idiot cutting through the joists which are holding up that load bearin
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Walking Dead by DD0329 @ 10/20/14 02:56 PM

Oh ladaze, what we wrote about is not even the whole episode - NetFlix it!!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Walking Dead by Ladaze @ 10/20/14 02:55 PM

I missed it But thanks to you guys, I feel like I'm caught up! Hopefully I can Netflix it or watch it online somewhere
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: When Click-Ons Won't Click by DD0329 @ 10/20/14 02:53 PM

I've had issues with some buttons not working today too, at home and at work (two different computers). Great, one of our resident clowns probably broke the internet. Anyone want to guess which one?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Nephew requesting HELP by LurkyLou72 @ 10/20/14 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: eesmith60 Bill has done this before Okay, so I'm not completely crazy. I thought he'd done this kind of "my nephew needs help" post before. Thanks for confirming it. It's deja vu all over again.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What is it and how are you cooking it? by Ladaze @ 10/20/14 02:51 PM

I'm making a pot of chili for tonight since the weather went from usually warm & sunny yesterday back to rainy & chilly today. I'm doing it the easy way: opening 4 cans (2 Stagg, 1 Dennison's and 1 Nalley) and adding a lb of ground beef, chop
The Lounge
Hi GenFriend, what state (or country) are you located in?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Question - HVAC & house repair-knowledgeable folks by GenFiend @ 10/20/14 02:50 PM

I have a cold-air return grate in the floor of the hallway of my house that, when I go over it in my wheelchair, grabs the wheels of my chair and throws it into the wall. This has caused damage to the drywall not to mention to me and my wheelchair. T
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Songs That Reference Genealogy by Scot Stout @ 10/20/14 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: LansdaleLadyHow about song written from an obituary? For all Tom Lehrer fans, here's Alma and her many husbands. The spoken intro is not on the video, but explains the song: "Last December 13th, there appeared in the news
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Nephew requesting HELP by BluePineRidge @ 10/20/14 02:45 PM

rules? I thought they were guidelines?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Nephew requesting HELP by eesmith60 @ 10/20/14 02:44 PM

Robert is NOT the nephew. Robert is the other member who has been "outed" by Bill and Bill should not have done so. Bill also "outed" his nephew which Bill should not have done. Bill has done this before and Bill has been told
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What is it and how are you cooking it? by BluePineRidge @ 10/20/14 02:44 PM

ohh. Mine is ready to roast to a nice brown color...wondering how long I shall have to do that for and at what temp? I have it at 425 and I thought I might check in 5 minutes??
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Restricting Access by Pak @ 10/20/14 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: HewNorThe street in front of my house is public property, but that doesn't give anyone permission to come onto it and then go into my yard to take a photo, so if you step on the grave site to take a picture is that allowed? To
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by ErinK @ 10/20/14 02:39 PM

Afternoon, all. Caboose - I'm glad you popped in, even if it was only for a quick second. I hope the BS is done with soon, and you feel up to visiting more regularly! Kimmer - I'm sorry about your classmate. Merrilee - I'm glad the kitty is sta
Page 80 of 115 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 114 115 >