Admin Approval Queue
Updated 11-26-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Attempt for MyTor
Can the white blur be fixed/taken out?
New method of deer hunting.
Who's Online
24 registered (BrianSnat, Danny Campbell, cheekybones, AnnMaree, 13 invisible), 25 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Up to 90 inches of snow... by Donald Newcomb @ 11/23/14 08:10 AM

Someone explain to this southern boy how this is different. Every winter the big news is always "Record snow in Buffalo". You'd think after a while they'd either move away or build adequate systems to accommodate the snow. Around here, ever
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: household fuse box by LillysGranny @ 11/23/14 08:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Donald NewcombOK. Each space heater draws up to 15A. 3x15 = 45. This will always blow a 30 amp fuse. Anyway, you should probably have that line fused for 20 amps. The wires in the wall are probably glowing. Someone needs to pull
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: household fuse box by Donald Newcomb @ 11/23/14 08:03 AM

OK. Each space heater draws up to 15A. 3x15 = 45. This will always blow a 30 amp fuse. Anyway, you should probably have that line fused for 20 amps. The wires in the wall are probably glowing. Someone needs to pull the fuse box cover and check the ga
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by oscarwilde @ 11/23/14 07:59 AM

Good Morning All Dotters Charging up my GPS through the computer. I keep forgetting to charge it in the car. I go to turn it on in the car and that image of a low battery appears. BUMMER. So I hope 3 hour charge is enough- I have to clean and shut d
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: household fuse box by LillysGranny @ 11/23/14 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: oscarwildeFunny you should bring this up- I have friends who swear by fuses and would never have a circuit breaker board installed. This site explains clearly the fuse difference. fuses Good luck with training your mother
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: egg nog by Scot Stout @ 11/23/14 07:50 AM

had two glasses, and slept 8-1/2 hours straight. feel fine this morning & enjoying the rain. guess the egg nog was pretty good after all.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Cemetery Experience today by Calypso'sMommy @ 11/23/14 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: JulieSullivanWe had to shoot wild animals on the farm (not that far from CM's) when they'd go nuts and attack our animals. I've been cornered by some of the wild dogs that run loose in the country here. They are scary and will
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: household fuse box by LillysGranny @ 11/23/14 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgedon't run three heaters on one fuse, don't even run two on one. Ya gotta get the boxes updated as soon as possible, even if you don't have the money, get it somewhere from someone and pay it back a little at a time
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: household fuse box by oscarwilde @ 11/23/14 07:48 AM

Funny you should bring this up- I have friends who swear by fuses and would never have a circuit breaker board installed. This site explains clearly the fuse difference. fuses Good luck with training your mother on the use of space heaters. On
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Cemetery Experience today by Calypso'sMommy @ 11/23/14 07:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Mary GOriginally Posted By: CuriousOriginally Posted By: Bailey4d4Just get an air horn. The more noise you make the less attractive you are to animals and humans. It's also safer for you and your kids. I'd hate to have to place
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 125 Million by ObitWriter @ 11/23/14 07:45 AM

Doesn't look like the new TRANSCRIBE feature is speeding things up any. (And given the number of dupes it's been creating, I'd expect the number of days to reach the next million to drop significantly.)
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: household fuse box by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:35 AM

don't run three heaters on one fuse, don't even run two on one. Ya gotta get the boxes updated as soon as possible, even if you don't have the money, get it somewhere from someone and pay it back a little at a time Fires happen a lot more than you
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: egg nog by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:33 AM

Poor Scot but then I had something that was either already had food poisoning or whatever, quite a few years ago and after the first bite it came right back up...so my stomach was apposed to eating anymore...if it even got to the stomach.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts household fuse box by LillysGranny @ 11/23/14 07:32 AM

The other day a fuse blew in the fuse box at my mother's house due to 3 space heaters being turned on and all of them being on the same circuit. Only part of the electricity went out so I knew the problem was in the house. As my own house has circuit
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Its your world and welcome to mine by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:24 AM

46 degrees here this morning so I guess the precip today will be rain.....
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Cemetery Experience today by Mary G @ 11/23/14 07:22 AM

Originally Posted By: CuriousOriginally Posted By: Bailey4d4Just get an air horn. The more noise you make the less attractive you are to animals and humans. It's also safer for you and your kids. I'd hate to have to place flowers on a memorial for y
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward Silences by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: BeardedWierdo An optimist sees the glass half full. A pessimist sees the glass half empty. An engineer sees a glass twice as big as it needs to be. I am mostly optimistic I think, but also a pessimist. I like to be prepared
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Where's George? by Private Eyes @ 11/23/14 07:19 AM

I have more bills to enter today. I make sure I have marked bills to put into the Salvation Army Red kettles.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I'm not feeling too smart tonight. by Donald Newcomb @ 11/23/14 07:17 AM

FS has a lot of volunteers who sit at home and transcribe records for free. Ancestry has to pay people to do it. It's amazing what you can accomplish with vision, determination and a unlimited supply of free labor.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Awkward Silences by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:15 AM

Originally Posted By: billlKeep in mind that with a group of people approximately every 17 minutes there will be a pause in the conversation. well at Thanksgiving we are stuffing our faces....
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Scary Cemetery Experience today by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:13 AM

Gun safety class Are lions allowed to be shot without license? As far as the spray going 20 feet...yeah but can you draw it fast enough and would not the lion being running towards you or sneaking up on you? I don't know if anything would keep yo
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: 125 Million by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:03 AM

I'm still in August at 121 million
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Now starts the Holiday Blues. by BluePineRidge @ 11/23/14 07:01 AM

wa6 you cannot control anything else except **your** own future ya can't turn back the clock Live in the moment, the way you want to and ignore anyone who has negative feelings that affect you! you can only change **your** destiny, don't let othe
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: possessive people? by zandalee @ 11/23/14 06:59 AM

Pak There is no like button for your post, so here {{{{LIKE}}}}}}
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Little Pretty @ 11/23/14 06:55 AM

Good morning everyone! Daff - enjoy your day. My friend from Scotland got her poppy yesterday! Zorro - Those cards are really nice, did you share them on Facebook? If so, I'll share too, maybe help to get the word around. We've got about 4 inc
Page 80 of 95 < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 94 95 >