Known Issues - Main Site
Updated 04-13-2014
Find A Grave Links
Pending Admin Approval
Updated 04-23-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Who's Online
17 registered (Bailey4d4, deniseA, frankied13, CarmasKid, 11 invisible), 29 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recently Shared Photos
Easter Orbs
Curious sign
Interesting / unusual monument
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Trouble? by JaneGilman @ 04/18/14 08:58 PM

The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: YEEEEEEEE HAW! by Little Pretty @ 04/18/14 08:57 PM

How wonderful Billl! I see Russ has only been a member for 13 days, hopefully he will realize about the white and remedy the situation.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by oscarwilde @ 04/18/14 08:56 PM

Good Night All Dotters Time to read & doze. Prayers, healing thoughts and {{{hugs}}} for those in need. Take care & Sweet dreams.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by bebe1965 @ 04/18/14 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: eesmith60Welcome home, bebe. {{{hugs}}} Go get in your jammies. Lol I was so tired I forgot that till I read your post.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: literally knocks the cover off the ball in Brewers by BeardedWierdo @ 04/18/14 08:52 PM

Too funny is right! But I guess he got the hit.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: YEEEEEEEE HAW! by Bailey4d4 @ 04/18/14 08:47 PM

Maybe Jim can add the stripes like he covered my spackle with wallpaper! You know he is quite a whiz at that sorta thing!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How to feel old by JaneGilman @ 04/18/14 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: SDSI think the IBM proportional font model might have been the Executive. That was the model that came to my mind, although I thought the Selectric (with the type ball) was the one with variable spacing. I always denied knowi
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: How do we feel about Ancestry.com images? by oscarwilde @ 04/18/14 08:43 PM

I link to the image if I must. I have a free tree there but am not a paying member. People can use any image I post- anywhere. I do not care. Some do ask permission.
The Lounge
That's too funny. He really did knock the cover off that ball...lol I hope they let him keep it.
The Lounge
http://m.brewers.mlb.com/video/v32180219/?partnerId=as_mlb_20140419_22264584 Knocks the cover off the ball is an old baseball saying. This time a player literally did that. The video is hilarious. Just a bit later the Brewers scored a run.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dates after 2015 by garth @ 04/18/14 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: marilynnhowarBUT, will the requests that are ignored override any new dates that are input? I seem to remember that if a newer request is submitted that will override the older one. Garth - do you control most of these or is i
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Please need Help with Photo by JaneGilman @ 04/18/14 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: CharlotteThank you dear friends ! Yes, my Mom was very beautiful - but she was never happy ! Both, Mom and Dad where great - but they did not go together. My Mom was romantic and musically - my Dad was a Realist working day and
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: How do we feel about Ancestry.com images? by BeardedWierdo @ 04/18/14 08:34 PM

Unless the original hard copy has been substantially changed in the digital image, it's in the public domain before 1923 (or thereabouts). I consider it rude and inappropriate, but there aren't copyright issues, anyway.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Best Bang for MY buck? by bugaboo @ 04/18/14 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Sandy CYou all have been a great help. Thanks for the input Before paying for ancestry, go to your library website and check to see if they offer it free for at home use by using your library card. If not, I'd wait until they g
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dates after 2015 by marilynnhowar @ 04/18/14 08:32 PM

BUT, will the requests that are ignored override any new dates that are input? I seem to remember that if a newer request is submitted that will override the older one. Garth - do you control most of these or is it a group? I didn't see any others
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Venison Lo Mein? by WookieWifey @ 04/18/14 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AnnMareeI would probably cut it into matchsticks, quick-flash-sear it, then make the lo mein and toss it back in towards the end. It doesn't need much cooking. That is what I was thinking. It is a sizeable chunk, so I could c
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dates after 2015 by garth @ 04/18/14 08:29 PM

Originally Posted By: marilynnhowarNo, he is referring specifically to Brookside in Winnipeg and possibly another one named Elmwood, where they have a database with dates, many of them 2064. I had checked the Brookside website and saw those dates.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Name Change? by LurkyLou72 @ 04/18/14 08:27 PM

Originally Posted By: oscarwilde Some change their names a lot!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Venison Lo Mein? by AnnMaree @ 04/18/14 08:26 PM

I would probably cut it into matchsticks, quick-flash-sear it, then make the lo mein and toss it back in towards the end. It doesn't need much cooking.really the same thing I would do with beef. Edited to add, maybe not "matchsticks" exact
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Name Change? by oscarwilde @ 04/18/14 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: XITCan a user change thier user name on the main site or does it have to be done by an admin? Just asking I save people member numbers just for that reason. Some change their names a lot!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Venison Lo Mein? by WookieWifey @ 04/18/14 08:25 PM

Also - open to any ideas for backstrap or ground venison. I haven't cooked it too often. I'll be doing venison taco bowls and burgers, but really not sure what else. Usually, we get it in winter and I just make a stew or roast, but it is too warm
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dates after 2015 by koko2 @ 04/18/14 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: marilynnhowarNo, he is referring specifically to Brookside in Winnipeg and possibly another one named Elmwood, where they have a database with dates, many of them 2064. I had checked the Brookside website and saw those dates.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Best Bang for MY buck? by Sandy C @ 04/18/14 08:24 PM

You all have been a great help. Thanks for the input
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dates after 2015 by MikeMaxton @ 04/18/14 08:24 PM

The Brookside in Winnipeg errors were all with a death date of 2064. That isn't a two digit problem, that is more likely a spreadsheet problem.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Dates after 2015 by Ediana @ 04/18/14 08:24 PM

I've only been sending old style corrections and saying something like: Please look at the death date on this memorial, it can't be right. If a new style edit is sent only the memorial manager can make the edit, either by accepting it or ignoring i
Page 79 of 108 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 107 108 >