Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-29-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
First Halloween
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
Who's Online
15 registered (Brian55, Elleymae, Bailey4d4, Chevyt454, Lutetia, Francois61, 5 invisible), 19 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Hawaii volcano by Russell808 @ 10/26/14 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: PrisI have been following the eruption a bit and read that a flow was near a road named Cemetery Road. Just with the name of it I am supposing there is a cemetery nearby. Does anyone know the name of it or if it is in real dange
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: why me parking police? why me? by Judy H @ 10/26/14 07:54 PM

In Milwaukee we could purchase a monthly permit for street parking. I'm in suburb of Wauwatosa now. No permits, but when we call it can be for one night or longer.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone heard of ello.co? by Harriett @ 10/26/14 07:51 PM

I haven't finished reading yet, but my first gut reaction is: What kind of scam is this? Trust no one.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: why me parking police? why me? by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 07:45 PM

You have one of those towns too? My brother lived in a town that did that. No street parking between 1 am and 6 am or close to that. Trying to shove all the cars into the driveway was a chore.
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Linking divorced spouse by rottenralf @ 10/26/14 07:44 PM

It would help explain why her sons have a different last name than herself. To each their own.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: A Question for the Men by DWarbucks @ 10/26/14 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: KoachThanks for the input. If the hat looks "gay" to people, that's not the impression I want to give off It is sad that this is the way this inquiry ends. One person says it looks gay, and --- zap, end of discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Grrrr! What do you do? by MixedStock @ 10/26/14 07:38 PM

I had a similar problem with someone who took photos of requests I had claimed and put her photos on the memorials first. At first I politely explained to the newby that I am glad she got the photo but in the future please claim a photo so that othe
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by LurkyLou72 @ 10/26/14 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Harriett This has to be a made up post... Yep.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marcia Strassmas - Actress Dies by Judy H @ 10/26/14 07:36 PM

Oh I liked her, I'm sorry to hear that. Nasty breast cancer.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by Harriett @ 10/26/14 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbHere is another example of what I consider to be disturbing to see brandished. Perhaps it is a form of social cueing, but the brandishing of car keys in a threating manner when a woman is leaving a building, obviously g
The Lounge
Jump to new posts why me parking police? why me? by Judy H @ 10/26/14 07:35 PM

Aug 26th I went downtown to donate something to the historical society. A man was grumbling by a meter about not getting his receipt. I didn't pay too much attention, thought he may have been drinking and just walked by. Anyways, I put money in my me
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by DWarbucks @ 10/26/14 07:30 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbOriginally Posted By: ncsearcher That is the way it is- if you don't like our attitude- tough turkey. Do something about it- When I am being approached by a woman who is openly brandishing auto keys, like in a hallway,
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by oscarwilde @ 10/26/14 07:26 PM

Good Night All Dotters Little Pretty no tub here- too dangerous living alone and I doubt once I got in I would want to (or be able to) get out. as to the laundry- there's always the rocks down by the river- beat them jeans clean! Time to read &am
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marcia Strassmas - Actress Dies by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 07:23 PM

I misspelled her name in the title - sorry about that Ms. Strassman.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: DAR on stones by rottenralf @ 10/26/14 07:23 PM

It's their member numbers, just plug them in. DAR members
Jump to new posts Re: Deleting flowers by Michael Cats @ 10/26/14 07:22 PM

Just click on the flower you left, and it will give you the option to delete.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Marcia Strassmas - Actress Dies by oscarwilde @ 10/26/14 07:22 PM

too young loved that show.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: DAR on stones by oscarwilde @ 10/26/14 07:20 PM

One with numbers
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Little Pretty @ 10/26/14 07:20 PM

Hi everyone! Oscar - I hardly ever take a bath, but I'd love one right now! Growing up I washed my waist length hair in a bowl on the table for years, did that this morning (short hair now), amazing how everything came back! It's been a cold windy
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Marcia Strassmas - Actress Dies by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 07:19 PM

Marcia Strassman Dies - Article Marcia Strassman Dead: Starred In ‘Welcome Back, Kotter,’ ‘Honey I Shrunk The Kids’ RIP
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by wa6odb @ 10/26/14 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: ncsearcherBUT- one of my co workers shot and killed his wife last year and then killed himself. A result of domestic violence - I would never have believed him to be capable of killing his ex wife. Loving another person is in
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by billl @ 10/26/14 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: eesmith60Originally Posted By: wa6odb I believe you have it wrong, friend. You wear whichever hat fits over the tin foil. I want you to be happy. Aha! There's the problem...I think someone forgot their foil.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odb I believe you have it wrong, friend. You wear whichever hat fits over the tin foil. I want you to be happy.
Jump to new posts Re: Clarification on photos that can/can't be used by MixedStock @ 10/26/14 07:10 PM

I usually assume the person did this in error and I send a note asking them to remove the errant photo. If they did it on purpose, hopefully they will be embarrassed at being caught and will remove it. I had a case where a woman was buried in one st
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by ncsearcher @ 10/26/14 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbOriginally Posted By: ncsearcher That is the way it is- if you don't like our attitude- tough turkey. Do something about it- When I am being approached by a woman who is openly brandishing auto keys, like in a hallway,
Page 79 of 118 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 117 118 >