Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-23-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
A Different Kind of Cemetery
Who's Online
7 registered (Jennifer Lyon, JimLivermore, TAC 1567, Keri, 3 invisible), 18 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Ludwig @ 10/19/14 04:34 PM

Hello dotters! Checking in this nice Sunday afternoon. I got an unconfirmed suicide memorial I am working on. It was a classmate and she was cremated. I think I will see how soon I can get a genealogy death certificate. Uplifting those in pray
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in Kansas? by Harriett @ 10/19/14 04:34 PM

You know how, (or maybe you don't) when you buy rap CDs at WalMart all the bad words are bleeped out (I didn't know this and got burned on an Eminem CD once). Well, there are revisionist children's stories, too. The Walt Disney Cinderella story is n
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Do we really need JAVA ? by oscarwilde @ 10/19/14 04:34 PM

I have it- firefox prompts me to "allow" and then disables it. One site I use needs it.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Has Your Red State Put You in Doughnut Hole? by BeardedWierdo @ 10/19/14 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: HarriettI can't understand how enthusiastically people can be persuaded to vote against their own best interests. That's actually a very good question. I think fear comes into it a lot.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Do we really need JAVA ? by Harriett @ 10/19/14 04:27 PM

Every so often, I get a message from Oracle that I need to let them into my computer so that they can update Java. And embedded unobtrusively in their freaking request is a "permission granted" (conveniently, they check the box for me, so
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Update on Cookiemeister by eesmith60 @ 10/19/14 04:25 PM

You're in my prayers and warmest of {{{hugs}}} to you cookie.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Has Your Red State Put You in Doughnut Hole? by bethhoo @ 10/19/14 04:24 PM

I am only $1600 from being in the doughnut hole for only 6 months of coverage this year. Lord, knows when it will happen next year? My part B is now only paying a percentage of my prescriptions. I am paying $200 a month for insulin. If I get to the d
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using the upload beta on the home page? by heynessa @ 10/19/14 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: RosalieAnnWhat I have been doing (I'm only adding my own photos because it is in some ways easier than a spreadsheet), is checking to see if there is a memorial already there. If there is, I add my photo. If not, I upload the p
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in Kansas? by eesmith60 @ 10/19/14 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: brooke2EE, all they have to do is look at their ticket and/or passport! That would mean we would have to rely on all the customs agents, ticket agents, and flight attendants (on every single airline) from everywhere in the w
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Merrileem @ 10/19/14 04:20 PM

Hi Betty! Keep checking in, we worry about you. LP no idea; I am not picking it up to see. We won't know til we get it off to the vet. It is calming down but still does NOT want to be touched or picked up.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Best/Worst Cars by Harriett @ 10/19/14 04:17 PM

Opal Kadet? Remember those hideous American Motors Pacers? I haven't seen one for years and years.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Update on Cookiemeister by Koach @ 10/19/14 04:12 PM

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I remember you from six/seven years ago on here.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: A very special picture by Koach @ 10/19/14 04:11 PM

That's a great picture your son made.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Has Your Red State Put You in Doughnut Hole? by Harriett @ 10/19/14 04:10 PM

Though I am fortunate and not personally affected by the Red State A$$holes, I am a blue blue girl in an ugly broke red state. I can't understand how enthusiastically people can be persuaded to vote against their own best interests. It's simply amazi
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Restricting Access by HewNor @ 10/19/14 04:10 PM

I have deed to two plots. Does this mean that I could tell the cemetery office I want no pictures taken? Not something I want to do. It is just a question.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Caboose34 @ 10/19/14 04:01 PM

Hi to all of you. I am OK just dealing with some BS at the time. Not doing much. TV--laying down. Just checking in. Prayers for all in need.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: A very special picture by Curious @ 10/19/14 03:59 PM

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: ITT POST YOUR HANDLE by FranzB @ 10/19/14 03:51 PM

If you're talking about what I _think_ you're talking about, I was 4x4 Just liked the name... didn't have one. Living in a Los Angeles suburb we got a lot of the 'rude' ones that didn't give two hoots about being 'clean and nice' with their talking
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Is this legal? by eesmith60 @ 10/19/14 03:50 PM

I'm in the last group; my bags are packed.
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Memorials Managed By Find A Grave by HoosierGM @ 10/19/14 03:49 PM

Can one add a photo to a memorial managed by Find A Grave? If so, what is the procedure?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Has Your Red State Put You in Doughnut Hole? by Bailey4d4 @ 10/19/14 03:39 PM

I love donut holes that have been filled with custard filling & rolled in powdered sugar. God they are good
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Little Pretty @ 10/19/14 03:39 PM

NC - you know we're going to want pictures!! Blythe - I'm envious, enjoy the symphony. MM - glad your kitty is adjusting to his/her new home - what is it a him or a her? Just a lovely day, so lovely in fact I decided to wash the bedding and hang i
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Oh just bite me. by TMac @ 10/19/14 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgewell T...I know what is always at the door and so do the dogs!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Has Your Red State Put You in Doughnut Hole? by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/19/14 03:34 PM

Red State Doughnut Hole
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Best/Worst Cars by FranzB @ 10/19/14 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: oscarwildeWorst car experience was a car my uncle let my mother use and it kept stalling on the highway. I cannot remember the name- Thought it began with an "O" but also think it was a Rambler something or American Mo
Page 79 of 112 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 111 112 >