Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-20-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Last warm day in the hills...
A Different Kind of Cemetery
Newborn to size 13
Who's Online
25 registered (duke220, BeardedWierdo, Elizabeth11, Evie Schipper, eesmith60, 7 invisible), 41 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Send out Cards for Halloween by bugaboo @ 10/16/14 01:04 PM

I only do for my young nieces, nobody else.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Lowering the Bar by Scot Stout @ 10/16/14 01:04 PM

the town has a population of 319. guess what their dinner conversations are about.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: ITT POST YOUR HANDLE by bugaboo @ 10/16/14 01:03 PM

My husband was Silver Streak for his '71 silver Mach I fastback. Yes, he and I met via the CB radio
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Yale student might have ebola by bugaboo @ 10/16/14 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Christina11 Hysteria? Are we supposed to be hysterical? The wit of some posters here are
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Glen Campbell's final song... by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:58 PM

Lots of his songs that he sang I love! I was very sad to see him go Galveston Wichita Lineman Rhinestone Cowboy True Grit Gentle on my mind Southern Nights especially! By the time I get to Phoenix Most all of them!!
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: eesmith60Doesn't the 4th of July cover most of that? 4th of July or Independence day is the celebration of independence from Great Britain. (I think you were responding to me )
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Yale student might have ebola by Christina11 @ 10/16/14 12:55 PM

Hysteria? Are we supposed to be hysterical?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The plague that is misspelled surnames! by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:53 PM

Grames is the current one I was working on Grames Graham Grahms Grimes Gramer goes on and on!
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Need help with an impossible(?) search by GypsySoul95 @ 10/16/14 12:52 PM

Other than Google, I think not. The Find A Grave searches petal to the graves.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Gawd, I HATE insurance companies! by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/16/14 12:52 PM

He was lucky enough to where he does not have to travel across the state to get to the VA. He isn't one that would take advantage of transport unless he was in need of it, same goes for his meds.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Halloween! Look what I just found! by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:51 PM

yikes! Where is that guys head?
The Lounge
"What justifications were used to sell this as something worthwhile AS a National holiday? " If all the "Presidential" posts by bugaboo don't answer this question for you, nothing can.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Childhood Fascinations by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:50 PM

OH! I never thought if Robert Conrad has a Facebook page!!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HBO breaks rank by jazzyjohn @ 10/16/14 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgearen't all television/cable/satellite broadcasts going to come thru the computer anyway eventually? Funny you should ask...... http://www.tvnewscheck.com/article/80088/cbs-to-stream-oos-offer-digital-vod CBS, as
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Yale student might have ebola by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:46 PM

I'm not adding any jokes to this eboli hysteria! At what point or at what body count of Ebola patients will citizens start a panic?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: ITT POST YOUR HANDLE by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/16/14 12:46 PM

(beep) I had a friend with one of them and he painted the entire thing white.... tires and all. (beep)
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Gawd, I HATE insurance companies! by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreOriginally Posted By: ASSASSINBUGThe VA healthcare mess has been going on for years. Congress can't even pass a budget on time, how could they manage healthcare? It is all special interest groups no matter how you lo
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Gawd, I HATE insurance companies! by BluePineRidge @ 10/16/14 12:42 PM

VA co pay for me is 8 bucks a month's supply, 24 for three months-at least that makes sense Insurance issues? They suck for sure. You pay more and they cover less, that includes home, renters and car insurance Does the government do anything abou
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Columbus Day now Indigenous Peoples Day in Seattle by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/16/14 12:40 PM

Which brings us back to the same question. What justifications were used to sell this as something worthwhile AS a National holiday? Same thing applies people can make up their own holidays all they want to, no skin off my nose.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Do You Send out Cards for Halloween by Koach @ 10/16/14 12:40 PM

I sent out cards last year, but I don't think I will this year. I kind of got mixed reactions from it. I bought a box set from my local Hallmark then. Do you send cards out?
The Lounge
Doesn't the 4th of July cover most of that?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: HBO breaks rank by Scot Stout @ 10/16/14 12:39 PM

internet service here is too iffy, so streaming just gets annoying with all the interruptions. i have netflix by mail. no cable, satellite or antenna. if my tv is on, there is a dvd or vhs playing.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: ITT POST YOUR HANDLE by eesmith60 @ 10/16/14 12:38 PM

Red Baron because of my red '76, Datsun 280Z (remember them? before they became Nissan) with the big throat throttle. Gawd, I miss that car.
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreI would say the biggest issue is that we have more than plenty religious holidays and one with this guys name on it should certainly NOT new one of them. I could care less otherwise if there are holidays for Bugs Bun
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Gawd, I HATE insurance companies! by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/16/14 12:35 PM

Can we get any Canadians to complain about their healthcare delivery (how it is paid for)? I hear all the time about how they clamor towards our border because of waiting times. From what I gather most of the time that happens is when someone is look
Page 79 of 114 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 113 114 >