Find A Grave Links
Known Issues - Main Site
Updated 11-21-2014
Admin Approval Queue
Updated 12-17-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Happy Hanukkah
Glad to see ObamaCare is working to lower prices..
help deciphering name
Who's Online
22 registered (Fairys_Midwife, baack, Eliz, Georgia Lass, Bev Dowson, 14 invisible), 36 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Photo uploader beta by MixedStock @ 12/13/14 05:36 AM

Does anyone know how I can download the transcription beta that allows me to upload a stack of photos at one time and then transcribe them? I can't find it anywhere! Thanks!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by Russell808 @ 12/13/14 02:46 AM

Originally Posted By: BarkingSeagullOriginally Posted By: Russell808But he's really good at getting people to argue with him. You might want to consider his motivations and if you are not in fact playing right into his game. ... and consider who mi
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What's up with foreigners and their weird names? by Russell808 @ 12/13/14 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Bailey4d4I asked Dad what she named him. He said "Banana" Huh? He said yep...named him after one of the bunch.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: TV Dinners THE HORROR THE HORROR by Merrileem @ 12/13/14 01:57 AM

I always enjoyed those old Stan Frieberg commercials. He was a pretty funny guy. As for TV dinners themselves, I wouldn't touch that crapola now, but growing up they were a welcome reprieve from my mother's horrid cooking. Compared to her meatloaf
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Terminator 5 with Arnold by Merrileem @ 12/13/14 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: billlAbout the last thing on earth I would have done was rent Terminator! And isn't Ahnold a tad long in the tooth for the role? I am waiting for T9 where he rolls into an old age home in a wheelchair and kills all the resid
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: TV Dinners THE HORROR THE HORROR by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 01:24 AM

Ugh, frozen dinners. That video is just awful. Right up there with the obnoxious Shake-n-Bake "And I helped."
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Terminator 5 with Arnold by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 01:18 AM

I love Obi-Wan. I can't stand Arnold or his wife.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Black car debate by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 01:08 AM

I drive a black truck with grey interior and my previous car was also black. They were both brand new and came in many colors, but I wanted black. My next vehicle will most likely be black. To me, it's the best color on a vehicle. Due to the sal
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing 50th Anniversay Quilt by Merrileem @ 12/13/14 01:00 AM

I am sending the link to my Mennonite friend who is a professional quilter; she would love this!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cops Abuse Women and Children Also by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 12:59 AM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbIt's forbidden to say "Hey, I don't have a tattoo and I like the non-tattooed look." Saying that would be making enemies, for sure, with anyone with a tattoo. It could be considered a put down to tattooed folks
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Pawn Shops by Merrileem @ 12/13/14 12:49 AM

My sainted mother would spin in her grave if I ever set foot in one. I have seriously never been in one. Right up there with gin joints and pool halls.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Gripe about lunch hour at work by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: CuriousOriginally Posted By: Private EyesI work an 8 hour shift and many times I don't take a break. I say no I didn't take one when I clock out but they still take 1/2 hour from me. I really resent that. Not to be rude, but
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Pawn Shops by lindaws @ 12/13/14 12:44 AM

In NC the pawn shops are regulated by the state, they have to fax or send the police and sheriff dept a daily list of what they receive. when my gun got stolen from my home I called several pawn shops but they couldn't tell me over the phone if the
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 12:42 AM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreI am in the wrong for lending a little bit of trust when THEY say they have no charges to press on someone? Why isn't that same trust extended to the Ferguson Grand Jury?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 12:41 AM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreOriginally Posted By: billlOMG! We're so sorry; until now I didn't realize you were connected and working for the government. You have to be, you know so much about the workings and ins and outs of it. How silly! I
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Gripe about lunch hour at work by cwbyht @ 12/13/14 12:39 AM

Originally Posted By: eesmith60Originally Posted By: Private EyesI work an 8 hour shift and many times I don't take a break. I say no I didn't take one when I clock out but they still take 1/2 hour from me. I really resent that. It's Federal Law.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreOriginally Posted By: BeardedWierdoOriginally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreOriginally Posted By: BeardedWierdoThat they are innocent is debatable. Dude they are not pressing charges on at least 100 of those we have impriso
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by Christina11 @ 12/13/14 12:34 AM

Wow, I just finished doing homework and you guys are still hanging out in this thread. I better read back a page or two so I can keep up with the latest thoughts.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Pawn Shops by cwbyht @ 12/13/14 12:33 AM

Pawn shops, Pay day lenders, there both rackets. You could get a much better deal from the mafia loan shark!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Amazing 50th Anniversay Quilt by lindaws @ 12/13/14 12:27 AM

beautiful
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cops Abuse Women and Children Also by cwbyht @ 12/13/14 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbIt's not me who thinks tattooing is abberated behavior, it's documented in the DSM-5. Proposed Diagnostic Criteria for the DSM-5 of Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in Female Adolescents: Diagnostic and Clinical Correlates In the
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by BarkingSeagull @ 12/13/14 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Russell808But he's really good at getting people to argue with him. You might want to consider his motivations and if you are not in fact playing right into his game. ... and consider who might actually be winning.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Stuff is Gonna Hit the Fan Today by rottenralf @ 12/13/14 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreOriginally Posted By: BeardedWierdoLogic. Learn it. Use it. OK I will. Other than innocence, what other reasons can you think of that they would not press charges. If you were to get grabbed up, I would hope they ac
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Merrileem @ 12/13/14 12:07 AM

Z, I hated quinoa until I discovered the red variety, which I use in salad. A vegan friend brought it to a potluck at church, and I was stunned to find out it was quinoa. The red kind has a nutty flavor that is quite nice, but I still don't care fo
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Photo Trip - Preparation by Dutch @ 12/13/14 12:00 AM

If I set out to shoot photos of all of the graves in a cemetery that don't have posted photos, I'd like to create a spreadsheet to take to the library or cemetery to determine the location of the graves. In order to do that, I'd like to copy the FAG
Page 79 of 111 < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 110 111 >