Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-29-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
First Halloween
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
Who's Online
23 registered (DebbieGibbons, Ediana, Donald Newcomb, gigi, Judy H, EFRay, j7dharma, GypsySoul95, eesmith60, 7 invisible), 28 Guests and 26 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Linking divorced spouse by Jackie @ 10/26/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: TerriCShould I link a memorial to their divorced spouse? It's a personal preference. If you knew the individuals and their attitude about each other, use that attitude to link or not. If you didn't know the individuals, it's a
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Are Blonde Jokes Jokes or Just Plain Wrong? by BeardedWierdo @ 10/26/14 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: billlWhat is it called when a boat full of lawyers sinks? A start! What's black and brown and looks good on a lawyer? A doberman.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Are Blonde Jokes Jokes or Just Plain Wrong? by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/26/14 02:56 PM

Dad used to say "A woman's mind is like motor oil, If it doesn't get changed often enough it will get thick and sludgy."
The Lounge
What is it called when a boat full of lawyers sinks? A start!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Are Blonde Jokes Jokes or Just Plain Wrong? by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/26/14 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BeardedWierdoOriginally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreHow come lawyers don't go shark hunting? Professional courtecyDo you mean ... Why don't sharks eat lawyers? Professional courtesy. Either way works fine
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: A Question for the Men by billl @ 10/26/14 02:54 PM

Originally Posted By: j7dharmaPeople DO judge you by your looks. If you can't carry it off in the crowd you are with with confidence, forget about it. BE YOURSELF...!!!!!! (by the way... I am NOT defending people for judging you by the way you dre
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Are Blonde Jokes Jokes or Just Plain Wrong? by j7dharma @ 10/26/14 02:51 PM

Your ethnic origin, your gender, your I.Q. , your home town or favorite team, are all fair game for humor. We ALL are different and subject to ridicule from others not like us. Get over it.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Seattle is rising because of Jessica Spear by wa6odb @ 10/26/14 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: rottenralf This is proven by the Mariel boatlift where over 124,000 Floridians fled to Cuba for a better life. That is solid fact and proof of what you say. Deep rooted anti-Cuban sentiments still going strong from events 30 y
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Are Blonde Jokes Jokes or Just Plain Wrong? by BeardedWierdo @ 10/26/14 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreHow come lawyers don't go shark hunting? Professional courtecyDo you mean ... Why don't sharks eat lawyers? Professional courtesy.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by j7dharma @ 10/26/14 02:47 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbHere is another example of what I consider to be disturbing to see brandished. Perhaps it is a form of social cueing, but the brandishing of car keys in a threating manner when a woman is leaving a building, obviously g
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by BeardedWierdo @ 10/26/14 02:46 PM

I have never personally felt threatened by a woman in a parking lot for the simplest of reasons ...
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch the political debates? by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 02:46 PM

And now that we have determined that money is speech, the richest guy gets heard the most. Whether he has anything to say or not.
Jump to new posts Re: Merging memorials by RosalieAnn @ 10/26/14 02:45 PM

No, that isn't a good idea, anymore than deleted BU's after 30 days is a good idea. I do not advocate writing to a person with a BU and telling them that the location of their memorial has been found for the reasons that you give. Just send it dire
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by billl @ 10/26/14 02:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Bailey4d4I pity any man that tries to take me on. A 56 year old menopausal old maid with issues isn't someone you want to mess with. Keys or no keys. O.M.G.!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 02:43 PM

Yep - we do tend to be cranky...lol One of my favorite lines in a movie - Eddie Murphy as Grandma in "The Nutty Professor" - "Bring it on Cletus! You walkin' ova, butcha limpin' back."
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch the political debates? by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/26/14 02:43 PM

Presidential debates have been hijacked by the two parties by some so called bi-partisan group since the (Non-partisan)League of Women Voters no longer sponsors them. Now both parties are in complete control. Rest assured no matter how popular, they
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Mail for the Deceased Years Later by Oly @ 10/26/14 02:42 PM

I still get mail for my aunt and uncle. I handled their estates and had their mail forwarded to my home. My aunt smoked, died of lung cancer in 1995, and I occasionally get cigarette coupons in the mail addressed to her. I get all kinds of junk mai
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by ncsearcher @ 10/26/14 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Bailey4d4I pity any man that tries to take me on. A 56 year old menopausal old maid with issues isn't someone you want to mess with. Keys or no keys. LOL- reminds me of a good friend who was going through treatment for breast
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by Bailey4d4 @ 10/26/14 02:37 PM

I pity any man that tries to take me on. A 56 year old menopausal old maid with issues isn't someone you want to mess with. Keys or no keys.
Jump to new posts Re: In A Quandary - Should Transcribe What I See But.. by RosalieAnn @ 10/26/14 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: GeniegalI think it more likely that the stonemason missed out the word "of" than the vicar didn't know who his parishioners were. That's strange Rosalieann, your advice seems to say the opposite further up this thread
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: NASCAR 2014 by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 02:33 PM

Tempers are flaring, lots of bumping and rubbing and "accidental" tapping going on - it's great. Payback's a biatch...lol Newman skirted that one - race damage - suuuurrrre.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch the political debates? by Michael Cats @ 10/26/14 02:30 PM

Yes, of course I watch debates. They are an important part of the political process. Debates matter.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Four NYPD officers attacked with an hatchet... by Donald Newcomb @ 10/26/14 02:27 PM

Looks like we may need to prohibit edged weapons. Jackson Co. (MS) man killed with sword.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Do you watch the political debates? by Bailey4d4 @ 10/26/14 02:24 PM

Political candidates are just like teenage boys with raging hormones. They will tell you anything they think you want to hear to get you into the backseat (or get your vote) and when they've had their way with you...they forget every promise they ma
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Women who Brandish car keys upon exiting. by eesmith60 @ 10/26/14 02:22 PM

I'd rather my would be attacker think twice because he saw me brandishing the object with which I'm going to stab him in the eyes than him grab me and then I surprise him. Plus, once he grabs me, I'd have to try and stab him over my shoulder and beh
Page 71 of 119 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 118 119 >