Known Issues - Main Site
Updated 09-03-2014
Mapped Cemetery Statistics
Updated 09-17-2014
Pending Admin Approval
Updated 09-17-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Who's Online
18 registered (Chris Easley, Cruising, BrianSnat, Classic Rock, divadog, Brock, 5 invisible), 19 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recently Shared Photos
Sept 11, 2014
Outside my den - bird bath
Sleeping cat
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Smallest charge by Diana D. @ 09/15/14 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: cwbyht...I was emailed a reciept for 0.00 If you have a kindle, there are several websites that have daily deals. I have gotten many free books for my kindle this way & I've always received a $0.00 receipt for those "
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Are Bicyclists Near You by billl @ 09/15/14 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbHow dare you act all pious... Humph! Looked in a mirror lately?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: cookbooks by RosalieAnn @ 09/15/14 07:38 PM

When I was first married a read a book about a Blueberry Hill Inn and I think there were recipes in it. But I think I got it out of the library and don't have it anymore. I have been getting rid of books, and that includes cookbooks. I don't cook a
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Smallest charge by cwbyht @ 09/15/14 07:38 PM

I used a gift card to purchase a book on amazon. com. I was emailed a reciept for 0.00
The Lounge
Rodeo may not go away, but I think the extreme bull and horse riding, calf roping, and other stuff that can be considered abusive will end. Kinda like American Football 20 years ago, when there wasn't as many penalties, or being able to freeze fram
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: About Lewis Walt... by Frank K. @ 09/15/14 07:37 PM

Hi. First: a original bio needs to be written (not just copied from other places like Wikipedia) Second: one can submit the memorial to the Famous Forum with above biography and request to have this then reviewed as famous. This is from the sites' F
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: would you post this? by Cluckymom @ 09/15/14 07:36 PM

Exactly as BW suggests. Then start researching. Local death records can often be found for these children in my area by just searching the last name and they using my location to narrow down the search. If your state does not have online death record
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Secret Congress Rule Book revealed by BrianSnat @ 09/15/14 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: JayGeeVanAreTHat is what we get with a Republican lead Congress. Of course FAUX NEWZ isn't going to say much because it is 'their own' in the leadership Wrong, but thanks for playing. The linked to handbook is a Senate rule
The Lounge
Jump to new posts How About This? by cwbyht @ 09/15/14 07:33 PM

Can we finally have differences of opinion without belittling or cutting remarks? Just a suggestion
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "The Roosevelts" Reminder by TMac @ 09/15/14 07:32 PM

Jeopardy tonight had a category on he Roosevelts and plugged the program.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: cookbooks by oscarwilde @ 09/15/14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: GerbLadyOW - Since you like soup & bread cookbooks, have you seen this one by Crescent Dragonwagon? Really GREAT stuff! My copy is well-worn. yes! have it. Mom especially liked the browned vegetable stock- I thin
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: duplicates in different cemeteries by RosalieAnn @ 09/15/14 07:29 PM

Names of cemeteries do change, and sometimes people are not buried where the obit says they will be. Originally Posted By: Scot Stoutwhat do you do when you find that one contributor has created four memorials for the same person in four different c
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: Donald NewcombOriginally Posted By: Driver1928The end of rodeos will naturally come when they are no longer making money, i.e., when they are no longer entertaining to people. Good luck with that. My sister will only subscribe
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Are Bicyclists Near You by wa6odb @ 09/15/14 07:25 PM

Mr Newcomb and Christina, Take it easy now. I don't want to go to the mat over this. I said what I said about the mob and the cops as humor. Go easy my friends. I have all ready backed off of this thread. The same DNA runs through me, that run
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: cookbooks by GerbLady @ 09/15/14 07:25 PM

OW - Since you like soup & bread cookbooks, have you seen this one by Crescent Dragonwagon? Really GREAT stuff! My copy is well-worn.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: TOBACCO use in the work place by Private Eyes @ 09/15/14 07:22 PM

Well, I'm not sure when it happened, but when I worked at a hospital in Troy, MI in 1989, you could not smoke in the hospital. They did have a double wide trailer but it would get so crowded that they would steal trays from the cafeteria, but put th
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Are Bicyclists Near You by BrianSnat @ 09/15/14 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: wa6odbOriginally Posted By: RWebb wa6odb I would consider using a light if you are out after dark ... pretty easy thing to use. very bike friendly but not so much if you want to get around town. They are all recreational tra
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: No More Facebook by Private Eyes @ 09/15/14 07:10 PM

I recently had my facebook account hacked and had people dropping me like flies! Supposedly I sent out something that said if you didn't figure it out in five seconds, you were an idiot. I do not send stuff out like that. When I get something from
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: cookbooks by billl @ 09/15/14 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: BrianSnatfrustrated because I never write them down and when something comes out really good I can never re-create it precisely. Same thing happens when you almost never measure anything!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: "The Roosevelts" Reminder by BrianSnat @ 09/15/14 07:06 PM

I came home later than expected so only caught the last 20 minutes. Hopefully I can catch a re-run.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: finally started by divadog @ 09/15/14 07:05 PM

Thanks Oscar The third boy involved is also a classmate
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What do you think the internet is killing? by Private Eyes @ 09/15/14 07:04 PM

Has anyone mentioned the Yellow and White Pages? The other night I was trying to look up something and for the life of my couldn't find it. Turns up they weren't even listed that way and I couldn't remember the name other than it was for sump pumps
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Little Pretty @ 09/15/14 07:02 PM

Wob - these things are hard, just take your time. It was nice Don was able to come to visit. In the meantime you are in my thoughts and prayers. Caboose - what a PITA!! Glad it was caught though, seems like you can't go a day without hearing ab
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: duplicates in different cemeteries by Private Eyes @ 09/15/14 07:00 PM

I love it when they want to change the name of the cemetery, when I got information from the county historian or off the death certicate.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: cookbooks by BrianSnat @ 09/15/14 06:57 PM

My main "cook books" are photo albums filled with recipes I cut out of newspapers and magazines over the years. As far as real cook books my go to books have been: "The Joy of Cooking" Irma S. Rombauer, etc. "James Beard'
Page 71 of 105 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 105 >