Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-23-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
A Different Kind of Cemetery
Who's Online
28 registered (bethhoo, dfr, duke220, Bailey4d4, 13 invisible), 20 Guests and 25 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Update on Cookiemeister by Oly @ 10/19/14 11:25 AM

I'm so sorry you are going through this, cookie. Prayers and positive healing thoughts are on the way.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Crazy? by Matt Cross @ 10/19/14 11:25 AM

Originally Posted By: TMacYes, you ARE crazy. Wait, was that a rhetorical or trick question? If you have to ask whether you're crazy, you probably are.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Name that plant! by Private Eyes @ 10/19/14 11:21 AM

Thank you BW!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Crazy? by Private Eyes @ 10/19/14 11:20 AM

The only reason I may be crazy in my family is that I descend from a bunch of "Luna-tics" Pete Luna
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Name that plant! by wa6odb @ 10/19/14 11:19 AM

Where is "medicine woman" when we need her? :-) Remember in the old days, if you had a question like this you would take it to the medicine man. Medicine Man was familiar with all the plants growing and really understood the mojo of plan
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in Kansas? by koko2 @ 10/19/14 11:15 AM

Maine may well be ground zero for the chicken littles... link: Maine school board puts teacher on leave after she traveled to Dallas A teacher at Strong Elementary School was placed on a 21-day paid leave of absence after parents told the schoo
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Crazy? by wa6odb @ 10/19/14 11:14 AM

Wow, I thought I knew something about the Golden age of television. Yall know a lot more than me. My parents wouldn't let me watch Petticoat Junction. Thade only let me watch the intro, then it was bedtime.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Private Eyes @ 10/19/14 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: HewNorWishing you no headaches, no stress, just a calm and peaceful day. Well tomorrow will be FOUR weeks since I had my fall (can't believe it's been that long already). I will be working the 3pm-11pm shift but it's more the
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using the upload beta on the home page? by ramurphy2005 @ 10/19/14 11:00 AM

The drop down menu for flagging photos is in the upper right hand corner where you see the photos. You click on the flag icon, and you'll see several options besides just marking photos that are duplicates.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Best/Worst Cars by Harriett @ 10/19/14 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Bailey4d4I miss my 79 Vette and 99 Explorer. Both were great vehicles. I hate the 93 Pimp Daddy Cadillac that is sitting in my drive way. I never realized just how nice a ride a Cadillac is until once we got a bump up on a ren
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in Kansas? by Harriett @ 10/19/14 10:42 AM

Don't know what it is like where you are, but we have a lot of chicken littles, henny pennys, goosey loosies, ducky luckies and foxy loxies here. Chicken Little
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Seattle is rising because of Jessica Spear by wa6odb @ 10/19/14 10:35 AM

I know the monoculture businesses are franchised to individuals. But they are still mono-culture. I'd like to see the "Eastlake Hamburger Stand" make a comeback. Instead, we have mono-culture, where there is a race to the bottom of how l
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Merrileem @ 10/19/14 10:28 AM

Things are definitely looking up this morning. It used the catbox, is eating, and during the night Ryan heard the cat frolicking and playing in there. I think in a day or so I will risk letting him out of the bathroom to explore part of the house.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using the upload beta on the home page? by heynessa @ 10/19/14 10:27 AM

Is there a spot on the beta transcription page to flag photos as duplicates,or do you just mean to send message to photographer? I haven't played with the beta upload page much yet,so maybe it is in bright green neon and I didn't see it
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Locating a Cemetery On Find A Grave by RosalieAnn @ 10/19/14 10:18 AM

Sometimes it takes a little research to figure out what the problem is. But just to start, the GPS location you gave is in degrees, minutes and seconds and FAG does not use those type figures for a GPS location.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Am I Crazy? by Bailey4d4 @ 10/19/14 10:16 AM

Ellie May was Jed's daughter. Jethro, the son of Jed's cousin and Granny was Jed's mother in law. "If brains was lard, Jethro couldn't grease a pan." - Jed Clampett That line just about cracked me up.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Name that plant! by BeardedWierdo @ 10/19/14 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Private EyesSince it is a climber, I would think it's a perennial. I wonder if it would be good in the Detroit area. Does it need sun or partial sun? It's a reseeding annual.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ebola in Kansas? by BeardedWierdo @ 10/19/14 10:07 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleAngelMakerOriginally Posted By: EJQDid anyone bother to read the patient tested negative? I thought that came out a couple off days ago. I guess some people prefer to just run around yelling, "The sky is falling.&qu
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Songs That Reference Genealogy by BeardedWierdo @ 10/19/14 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgeLeader of the band and The night they drove old dixie down are both more excellent songs Why don't they produce good ones like the old days?? They do ... but the amount of good stuff among the crap makes it hard to
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using the upload beta on the home page? by Bailey4d4 @ 10/19/14 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: heynessaSo it may be mentioned somewhere in the 20 pages in this thread...and if so you can simply point me to the page/s in the thread... but what about when there are already similar photos ON the memorial, or if the ones for
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: A very special picture by lindaloo @ 10/19/14 10:00 AM

Beautifully done.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cupcake ornaments. by lindaloo @ 10/19/14 09:58 AM

Those are so cute.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Is this legal? by MReed @ 10/19/14 09:56 AM

My mom got one of these once and it was called a "Voter Report Card." I told her which of her neighbors had voted and which hadn't. Voter records are apparently considered public records in Indiana. True story, this past May there was a
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Cupcake ornaments. by Little Pretty @ 10/19/14 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: ncsearcherOriginally Posted By: BluePineRidge Quote:miniature Christmas trees from tomato cages gotta a picture of this one? I do - will have to fireup the laptop to post it. Basically- small tomato cage, turned upside dow
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Is this legal? by Christina11 @ 10/19/14 09:54 AM

This is perfectly legal. Many states make their voter information part of the public record (many generally excludes personal information such as DOB, drivers license info, phone number, email info and whether a person refused to register to vote)
Page 71 of 109 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 108 109 >