Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-24-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
A Different Kind of Cemetery
Who's Online
24 registered (abenormal, Frankz, Ediana, chip5610, Dustin_Oliver, greyfox, Ed Wilson, 8 invisible), 29 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when... by Chelie @ 10/21/14 02:17 PM

It's strange to me that folks are so forthcoming about their political beliefs. I was raised that there were 3 topics NOT to be discussed in polite society: money, religion, & politics. Yes, I was raised by a Southern daddy and a very Miss Mann
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What happens in flu season? by wa6odb @ 10/21/14 02:08 PM

Of course no one wants to be sick. And I am not advocating that people should start kissing folks who are known to have a cold. But the truth is, what you don't see can infect you. And unless you are Boy (or Girl) in the Bubble, eventually you are
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Something I Encountered at Walmart by Chelie @ 10/21/14 02:06 PM

Originally Posted By: EJQI try not to go to WalMart. But, at Best Buy, during the week, I'm usually joking with the guy who does the checking. His brother plays football with my son. On weekends, right now, he's not there. He plays in a semi-pro
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy by billl @ 10/21/14 01:58 PM

I really could send you to the corner for that one, but I'll let it pass this time!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy by BeardedWierdo @ 10/21/14 01:55 PM

Fascinating. I'd seen a little blurb about this before, but this goes deep.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy by billl @ 10/21/14 01:54 PM

OMG! Wow!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy by Little Pretty @ 10/21/14 01:48 PM

Well, that explains a lot, I have 6 cats!!! But, I do treat them monthly with Advantage.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Seattle is rising because of Jessica Spear by wa6odb @ 10/21/14 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: OlyOriginally Posted By: wa6odb The goal is a petroleum free Washington State. How do you purpose to have a petroleum free Washington State? Windmills, hydro, solar, bicycles, reusing, walkable communities, etc.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween music by ObitWriter @ 10/21/14 01:43 PM

A TRIO OF OLDIES BUT GOODIES:
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween music by Russell808 @ 10/21/14 01:33 PM

The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Your Laundry by Little Pretty @ 10/21/14 01:33 PM

Originally Posted By: lindawswhen you put it in the washer do you take the time to shake each piece and turn it to the correct side, and add it one piece at a time or do you just throw it in at one time all balled up and askew I take the time to tur
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Low-wage employers are the real ‘welfare queens’ by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/21/14 01:32 PM

General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: No room for Gravestone pic by ewd76 @ 10/21/14 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BernadetteShe also uploads using the "grave" option making it appear that a gravestone photo is already present. I've done that plenty of times, but by mistake. I've generally corrected them when I've noticed.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy by Russell808 @ 10/21/14 01:27 PM

How Your Cat Is Making You Crazy " Jaroslav Flegr is no kook. And yet, for years, he suspected his mind had been taken over by parasites that had invaded his brain. So the prolific biologist took his science-fiction hunch into the lab. What he
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Halloween music by BeardedWierdo @ 10/21/14 01:26 PM

The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Low-wage employers are the real ‘welfare queens’ by BeardedWierdo @ 10/21/14 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Russell808Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgeOriginally Posted By: Russell808 Perhaps a large middle class is a aberration that can't be supported over many decades. so we will be left with the rich and the poor? Just somet
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when... by JayGeeVanAre @ 10/21/14 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: orphanandyI think it is Obama's fault. Don't get the wrong idea I LOVE Canada. I kid because I love. (Language)
Jump to new posts Re: No room for Gravestone pic by Jackie @ 10/21/14 01:23 PM

I am floored by the responses. It doesn't matter what the daughter has or has not contributed. It doesn't matter how many flowers the daughter has left on her father's memorial. It doesn't matter where the man was buried or who paid for it. Befo
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Remember when... by BeardedWierdo @ 10/21/14 01:22 PM

Doesn't matter the president, there are some that will blame him... Obama Bush II Clinton Bush I Reagan Carter Nixon Haven't heard too many big time b--hes about LBJ recently. And some are getting their complaints in early about Clinton II
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Seattle is rising because of Jessica Spear by wa6odb @ 10/21/14 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Pakwa6odb, An observation. How is the landlord wanting to get as much for his or her place as the market will bear being "greedy" yet your trying to get your apartment for under market rates at the landlord's expense
Jump to new posts Re: No room for Gravestone pic by odell @ 10/21/14 01:16 PM

[/quote] Bingo. This is especially the case when taxpayers paid for the burial, the gravemarker, and are paying for the upkeep of the site. [/quote] Taxpayers aren't paying for his gravemarker. They are paying him what he earned in his service to
Jump to new posts Re: No room for Gravestone pic by Bernadette @ 10/21/14 01:13 PM

I agree that it's not malice that's the motivation, but it's not ignorance either. This is the email I sent her, which I repeated on her message board 8 days ago: Quote:Hi. I have a photo of his gravestone but can't upload it because there are alre
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: What happens in flu season? by EJQ @ 10/21/14 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: sallysmudgepotOriginally Posted By: wa6odbI caught an upper respiratory virus (the common cold) 2 weeks ago. It's your immune system which is put through it's paces during the common cold. Everyone's immune system is unique, w
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgeWhy don't "we" demand more American made no matter what the price. Are we not proud of our work? Because as the end of the day, we DO go for prices. If I buy something and save money, _I_ benefit, imme
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: BluePineRidgeOriginally Posted By: Russell808 Perhaps a large middle class is a aberration that can't be supported over many decades. so we will be left with the rich and the poor? Just something to think about. It's happe
Page 71 of 115 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 114 115 >