Known Issues - Main Site
Updated 09-03-2014
Mapped Cemetery Statistics
Updated 09-22-2014
Pending Admin Approval
Updated 09-29-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Who's Online
5 registered (J.Spaulding, dfr, AnnT, 2 invisible), 16 Guests and 24 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Recently Shared Photos
Have Mattress Will Travel
For Bailey
Not just a great uncle
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by oscarwilde @ 09/24/14 10:13 AM

The rest of the Provincetown pix. I will post more of the gravestone part of the excursion later.That was the exciting stuff to me. More Provincetown if you like.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I'm taking a poll.... by sallysmudgepot @ 09/24/14 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By: eesmith60I currently have Moose Tracks in the freezer. A girl after my own heart! LOL
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I was done & then this happens by FranzB @ 09/24/14 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: SuzyMHave you checked to be sure they're really in the same cemetery but that the cemetery is known by different names? Hi Suze... Looking at the photos and comparing them to the satellite / street views of the 2 cemeteries, I
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Declined edits. by sallysmudgepot @ 09/24/14 10:10 AM

I don't think that I have ever received a SAC
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I was done & then this happens by FranzB @ 09/24/14 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: GenFiend Jesse E. Williams Jesse E. Williams Hi GF.... Ok, did a little digging (er, mapping ) The LeFlore Cemetery had a photo but not a map... I found where it is: LeFlore Cemetery There is a church right at the e
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I'm taking a poll.... by eesmith60 @ 09/24/14 10:09 AM

I currently have Moose Tracks in the freezer.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I was done & then this happens by SuzyM @ 09/24/14 10:09 AM

Have you checked to be sure they're really in the same cemetery but that the cemetery is known by different names?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Declined edits. by eesmith60 @ 09/24/14 10:07 AM

I still don't get that many to routinely decline. I did decline one last week for parental linkage but only because the person had linked father & daughter as spouses. That's who she wanted me to add as parents. I reviewed her memorials and
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by billl @ 09/24/14 10:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Matt Cross I have one prof who I swear probably thinks that her class is the only one her students are taking. They all think that!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Are images like... by oscarwilde @ 09/24/14 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: FairyLakeOriginally Posted By: DD0329I can't read it, even when I enlarge it to the maximum size. Are you kidding? You can't read this? Actual pages from FAG - http://image2.findagrave.com/photos/2014/262/93190261_1411243494
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Posting Organization Logos as a memorial photo ? by RosalieAnn @ 09/24/14 10:01 AM

If it is on the grave marker a photo of that might be appropriate. Otherwise, ask photo to make it into a flower.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: That One Decision That Could Have Changed Life by eesmith60 @ 09/24/14 10:00 AM

Bug, I'm so glad you "cleared" up my advice. Thank you. I forget not everyone is as far down the "counseling/med" road as I am. Koach, bug's totally right. When you see a counselor, psychologist, or an LCSW (licensed clinical
If you submit it to the Photo address, it will be changed to a flower.
Jump to new posts Re: Nameing weirdness by RosalieAnn @ 09/24/14 09:59 AM

I don't think it is appropriate for regular people. It would be just another thing that people could misuse. It is bad enough now. Best to keep things simple. Everything on the marker can be in the inscription section and be explained in the bio.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I was done & then this happens by sallysmudgepot @ 09/24/14 09:56 AM

Perhaps you could contact the person that took the photo for the memorial that you believe is correct. Maybe he or she would be willing to go out to the cemetery again to verify that he is there.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Declined edits. by BluePineRidge @ 09/24/14 09:50 AM

I don't reject but I do put on ignore until I can check it out, the maiden name suggestions. I don't think I reject anything routinely.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I'm taking a poll.... by sallysmudgepot @ 09/24/14 09:49 AM

Ice cream? What kind of ice cream? I'll take chocolate with swirls of peanutbutter and topped with caramel and chocolate syrup. I'm sure it won't bother my diabetes one bit!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News...Airstrikes have begun in Syria. by sallysmudgepot @ 09/24/14 09:47 AM

holy schnikes
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Declined edits. by oscarwilde @ 09/24/14 09:45 AM

I guess I have to become indifferent to this. But when a member refuses to change a middle initial to match what is on the stone or refuses to accept when the full middle name is known. I will just drop it. I did get a nice close up of a stone yeste
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: I'm taking a poll.... by eesmith60 @ 09/24/14 09:44 AM

ICE CREAM!!!!!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I was done & then this happens by Ediana @ 09/24/14 09:44 AM

In my opinion, contacting county officials or local libraries is always worth a try.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Breaking News...Airstrikes have begun in Syria. by eesmith60 @ 09/24/14 09:43 AM

Duck and cover, and keep your powder dry. Please stay as safe as you can.
The Lounge
Koach, you've been given excellent advice in this thread. I'm glad to see you opening up, and I agree with what so many others have said. You are so young, and you have a lifetime ahead of you. Now is the best time to get started on repairing some
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Very Polite Cat "Asks" for taste of Food by eesmith60 @ 09/24/14 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: TombWhispererMy cats know how to pantomime "Woman With PMS", "Walrus Sleeping on Rock", and "Escaped From Asylum". LOL that's funny!
I would think a notation in the bio would be enough.
Page 71 of 92 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 91 92 >