Pending Admin Approval
Updated 10-17-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Newborn to size 13
Pet Blessing Oct. 2014
anyway to make this stone more legible?
Who's Online
6 registered (BobP45, Russell808, ROF, JayGeeVanAre, wobniar, TAC 1567), 15 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Columbus Day now Indigenous Peoples Day in Seattle by BarkingSeagull @ 10/15/14 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: BeardedWierdoThat IS funny. When has anyone convinced you to do something you didn't wish? (That's what I thought.)So if nobody has ever successfully "bullied" you, how can anyone be a bully? You're grasping at straws,
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New Ebola case in Dallas. by ObitWriter @ 10/15/14 11:00 AM

From the newswire: 2nd health care worker with Ebola flew from Cleveland to Dallas on Frontier Airlines the day before presenting symptoms, according to CDC, Frontier. From The Washington Post CDC tracking down all 132 on the airplane that Ebola
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Columbus Day now Indigenous Peoples Day in Seattle by BeardedWierdo @ 10/15/14 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: BarkingSeagullStand strong, Jay - there is a very tiny group of people here who, when they have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, resort to name-calling, badgering and bullying. Pity them. Oh, and daring you to
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New Ebola case in Dallas. by EJQ @ 10/15/14 10:55 AM

Originally Posted By: MReedOriginally Posted By: Russell808This does not surprise me: the hospital STILL DOES NOT have the required protective gear. WTF If this hospital still does not have the proper protective gear by now, then I would sur
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by Merrileem @ 10/15/14 10:55 AM

Good morning all. Still struggling to get well here. Recently I got a carton of eggs where almost every single one was double yolked! How does that happen? Lots to do today. Baking pumpkin bread, oatmeal cookies, cleaning the guest bath, etc. Al
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: never buy a toshiba by skcaga6 @ 10/15/14 10:54 AM

My sister had a Toshiba. She needed some cash for something and took it to a pawn shop. They laughed and said they won't buy that brand because it's crap.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New Ebola case in Dallas. by skcaga6 @ 10/15/14 10:52 AM

I got a news alert from CNN on my phone that the second person in Dallas was in Ohio the day before she showed symptoms. Here's a local news link. Ebola in Ohio
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Columbus Day now Indigenous Peoples Day in Seattle by BarkingSeagull @ 10/15/14 10:46 AM

Stand strong, Jay - there is a very tiny group of people here who, when they have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation, resort to name-calling, badgering and bullying. Pity them. Oh, and daring you to "report them" is a classic
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New Ebola case in Dallas. by oscarwilde @ 10/15/14 10:44 AM

I am curious... but aren't nurses supposed to know the precautions to take with infectious diseases? I hope the hospital is taken to task by federal authorities for not having the necessary equipment available. for shame.
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: billlPopcorn! Getcher popcorn while it's hot! Popcorn here! this will be my third bag of popcorn, but sign me up!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My computer died, I got sick, resurection by BeardedWierdo @ 10/15/14 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: BarkingSeagullOriginally Posted By: BeardedWierdo You're the only one who sees it that way. Really? I'm the only one, in all the world. Fascinating detective work, Sherlock. The only one on the threads. Don't be an egotist.
The Lounge
Popcorn! Getcher popcorn while it's hot! Popcorn here!
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My computer died, I got sick, resurection by BarkingSeagull @ 10/15/14 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: WookieWifeyThey were talking about the PARTICULAR "nice dude" that led wa6 down the path of spending a probably needless and very sizable chunk of change...so no, that was in NO WAY a generalization. Lost Wages (fro
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: My computer died, I got sick, resurection by BarkingSeagull @ 10/15/14 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: BeardedWierdo You're the only one who sees it that way. Really? I'm the only one, in all the world. Fascinating detective work, Sherlock.
The Lounge
Originally Posted By: ObitWriterSometimes, when I click on 'Add more Details', the program brings up a second set of data entry fields for Names and Dates, as well as the fields for more details. It is then impossible to Submit OR Cancel. Anyone else
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: never buy a toshiba by EJQ @ 10/15/14 09:58 AM

I've never had a Compaq or a Toshiba. I do go back to the days of IBM PC's. It's upstairs, for some reason, Hubby won't part with it. Um, it won't work with Wi-Fi, either. We bought daughter an Apple laptop for graduation, and just as we were t
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone using the upload beta on the home page? by ObitWriter @ 10/15/14 09:53 AM

Sometimes, when I click on 'Add more Details', the program brings up a second set of data entry fields for Names and Dates, as well as the fields for more details. It is then impossible to Submit OR Cancel. Anyone else have a similar experience?
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: .2014 by sallysmudgepot @ 10/15/14 09:51 AM

Good Morning Dotters. A rainy, dreary morning so far. Perfect stay-at-home-and-snuggle kind of day, but I have to work instead. Last night's hockey game was fun. It started later than normal (7:30 instead of 7) and we didn't leave until after 10pm.
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Member with no email address for SACs by Jackie @ 10/15/14 09:49 AM

Originally Posted By: SusanBarwickThis person, a year or so ago, announced she was no longer responding to emails. There is no way to contact her ref email through the system. Over time I have wanted to contact her ref Memorials, but impossible.How
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: The Walking Dead by sallysmudgepot @ 10/15/14 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: DD0329Is it Sunday yet?? I don't like wishing the time away, but hot diggity I do wish I could watch another new episode! DD0329 - I told hubby about hippie and the watch, since we DVR we'll go back and rewatch it at some poin
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: New Ebola case in Dallas. by MReed @ 10/15/14 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Russell808This does not surprise me: Dallas nurses describe Ebola hospital care: 'There was no protocol' Quote:"There was no advanced preparedness on what to do with the patient. There was no protocol; there was no system
Jump to new posts Re: How to request deduper? by Homer R. Ficken @ 10/15/14 09:27 AM

Originally Posted By: ObitWriterOriginally Posted By: BettyTennesseeHow long before edit runs the deduper? What is the best way (words to use) in my email to edit requesting the program be run? If edit doesn't run the de-dupe program, how long before
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Childhood Fascinations by sallysmudgepot @ 10/15/14 09:26 AM

What a fun thread! Reading - as a child I would read anything that I could get my hands on: shampoo bottles, children's dictionary, books, anything with words on it. This led to something else. I used to count the letters too, like how many A's, B's
Jump to new posts Re: Member with no email address for SACs by duke220 @ 10/15/14 09:21 AM

You don't make corrections thru email. How do I correct an error in memorial data? You can submit updates or corrections of factual information for any memorial by clicking on the 'Edit' tab on the memorial in question. Be sure you are logged in. Fr
Jump to new posts Re: Member with no email address for SACs by SusanBarwick @ 10/15/14 09:11 AM

Thank you Rosalie. I am aware of the system procedures. I have found the greater percentage of my emails to Edit@fag have not been responded to so I just do not continue with sending to them. Last year I sent in a whole bunch when I "inherited&q
Page 71 of 107 < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 107 >