Admin Approval Queue
Updated 10-24-2014
Find A Grave Toolbox
Recently Shared Photos
Thank you Lost Wages !
Last warm day in the hills...
A Different Kind of Cemetery
Who's Online
8 registered (Stone Seeker, Oly, Brian55, Just MJ, 4 invisible), 24 Guests and 22 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ooop Oops Oops ... I Screwed Up! by orphanandy @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

I never make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was wrong.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: This made me smile... by bugaboo @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

Awww! My little Schnauzer had a rain coat that I'd put on her when she had to go out in the rain.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Uh oh! Who locked the gate? by couchpotato @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Bailey4d4Tuesday I got off work at 4:30 and asked a co-worker to drop me off at the Sacramento County Cemetery memorial. I had some photo requests to fulfill and wanted to get them done. Sofie dropped me off at 4:42 and it jus
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Update on Cookiemeister by BluePineRidge @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: cookiemeister26Got home last night from a 4 day stay at Saint Francis. The pain gets unmanageable at times. Had a 20 minute radiation session, and will start chemo next week. Thank you all for your continued prayers. good luck w
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Today's TV Guide by EJQ @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Mine, too. I had been searching for it, on Roku, but doesn't seem to be there with what I've got. Was glad to stumble onto it, last night.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: We're not as smart as we think we are by oscarwilde @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

content currently unavailable. loved the comments below - they were worth the peek.
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: New edit system by RosalieAnn @ Yesterday at 09:37 AM

It depends on what the change is. I got the impression that the OP was indeed asking about the last name, because she said "Information sent was different than what was on the headstone." I would not have said that if it was just a first
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: poignant cartoon reflecting on Canada's tragedy by sallysmudgepot @ Yesterday at 09:08 AM

That gave me chills. Very touching.
The Lounge
Jump to new posts Re: Ellen, how are you? by sallysmudgepot @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Glad to hear that you are doing ok!
General: Help with Find A Grave
Jump to new posts Re: Alternate Spelling of Last Name by GypsySoul95 @ Yesterday at 08:40 AM

From the FAQs: Last Name Last Name as you would find it on the tombstone, if the interred had more than one marriage or other possible spellings please place this information in the bio and use the family links...
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3